Wednesday, September 3, 2008

7 month update

I just celebrated my 7 month birthday and have a great deal to share with you all!


Since I haven't been to the pediatrician in a month, I don't have an exact height and weight for you. However, I am currently somewhere between 16.5-17 pounds and approximately 26.5 inches long (breast milk keeps me long and lean)!

I started crawling on October 1st! In addition, Daddy had to drop my crib as I've not only started pulling myself up onto my knees (once was on the coffee table where I proceeded to grab a magazine and immediately rip off the cover), but have even managed to pull myself to standing, although wobbly.

I've also begun to babble incessantly. Dada came first, but I throw Mama in there occasionally. Mommy thinks my first "real" word will be Buddy, my best friend, but we'll see . . .

For recent pictures, please view my slide show below.

Check back with me again after the end of the month for an 8 month update and pictures of my trip to the Dairy State. Go Packers!

No comments: